Friday, 27 July 2012

"NEW" decals by "Max Models" & "Rising Decals"

That's right, "Dying Sun" sheets 1 & 2 are now available again. With the full cooperation of Mirek at Rising Decals, I've released "Dying Sun" Pt. 1 & 2 in 1/72 scale. I've always loved these sheets, and never had the opportunity to buy Part 2 before it went OOP. So after asking several times over the years I finally asked him if I could release them under my label, with appropriate credit to him of course. Much to my surprise, and pleasure, he agreed! So here they are. And yes, if these do well enough, I'll ask him if I can do the same with the 1/48 sheets.
Mike Moore























The decals are now available through Arawasi. Price for each set is $US14.00 including postage. You can order your set by emailing us to this address: arawasiorder@arawasi.jp

No comments: