Nakajima Ki-43 "Hayabusa" (Oscar)

Saturday, 21 February 2015

Isuzu Fuel Truck by Panagiotis Koubetsos

This is the Isuzu 1/48 fuel truck from Hasegawa. I'm going to include it in a diorama set in New Guinea along with a Type 99 "Sokei" Kawasaki Ki-48 (Lily) bomber so I decided to give it a weathered look. I also added a lot of detail including a GAZ AA engine. I used the Gunze H-81 khaki color in which I added a little of red brown.The kit is not done yet, the remaining 10% will be ready when the truck will take its place in the finished diorama.
Panagiotis Koubetsos
 
Only one word from me, popular in Greece lately:) WOW!!! 
 











2 comments:

Barby jean said...

Ah! The magic of Pana is still working! This guy is Zeus gifted or may be he is Greek! Cheers and Bravo!

Panagiotis Koubetsos said...

George and Jean thank you guys for your comments! Much appreciated!