The presentation ceremony of Hokoku #74, #75 and #76 was held in Tokyo's Haneda airport on April 13, 1935 from 13:30. The photos, from a vintage publication, featured here were taken on that day.
Hokoku #74 & #75 were donated by about 2000 citizens from all over Japan. The amount was collected from September 1933 to the end of February 1935. Their names were "Dai 3 & Dai 4 Zen Kokumin-go".
Hokoku #76 was donated by citizens from the South Pacific islands of Palau, Yap, Chuuk (Truk), Pohnpei (Ponape), Jaluit and others that were at the time part of the Japanese Empire. The name of the plane was "Dai 2 Nanyo-go".
All three hokoku planes were Navy Type 90 Carrier Fighters or Nakajima A2N. Overall NMF with red tails and black cowlings. Note the repetition of the hokoku inscription at the center of the top wing.