On June 1, 1940 in the sport grounds of the Yodogawa Park in Osaka, a ceremony was held during which a glider was donated to the Osaka Prefecture by the students of the "Izuo Jyogakko" (Izuo Girl's High-school) in appreciation of the effort the schools in Osaka were doing training with gliders.
The model was "Mombuso-gata" (Ministry of Education-type) and the glider was named "Shirayuri-go" (White Lily) from the school emblem.
The glider was built by Fukuda and a female member of the manufacturer staff, Okamoto Tokuko holder of glider pilot's licence 1st class, flew it with the help of the girls who were particularly excited and all wanted to give it a try.
The ceremony was held on that day to celebrate the foundation of a "Koku Fujin-kai Shojo-dan" (Woman's Aviation Association, Maiden Group) organised by the headmaster of the school, Yonei-sensei.
In the last photo Okamoto Tokuko is standing by the glider tail. On the top is the school emblem, underneath the kanji read "Shirayuri-go" and the kanji inside the "seal" read "Osaka-fu" (Osaka prefecture.
The school is still in existence today. Their emblem has changed a bit but the main design seen on the glider tail is still there. Here's link to the school site with their emblem on the top left corner.