Thursday 8 February 2018

Japanese Aircraft Online Model Contest 007 - EDUARD BADESCU

Hi,
My name is Eduard and here's my entry, a Ki-43 Haybusa in Chinese markings.
The kit is the old 1/72 Fujimi, with some extra scratch-built details, a full rivet job and a vacu-formed canopy. Decals were sourced from Bestfong.
After I have finished and photographed the model, I have realized that the 43 I version had no landing light in the wing, so I had to remove it...somehow
Thank you!
 
- Eduard Badescu, Romania -

A photo of the real plane in color

 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

Arawasi said...

Brilliant! I love it. Looks absolutely great in this small scale. 4.8 from me.

D. Chouinard said...

Very nice! 4.8

Anonymous said...

Love the subtle weathering. Sometimes less is more. 4.7

Wind Swords

Calin Ungureanu said...

I like how the rivets was done, the weathering it's just enough and decals well applied.
Very well done endeed.
5 from me.

Toryu said...

A very good representation of the original. I like the fact that you removed the landing light even after finishing the model. 4.7

The kit slayer said...

Good build and finish. 4.3

Baronvonrob said...

Well Done !
Excellent overall workmanship..paint and weathering are just right...great details, brake lines, no landing light etc.. vac canopy is a nice touch as well

It's a perfect 5 for me

Rob