Wednesday 25 October 2017

Tachikawa Ki-36 "Ida" by Miro Herold

Hi everybody!
I would like to show you my new completed kit. After reading the Arawasi Eagle Eye Series, No. 1 with the  Ki-36 & Ki-51, I knew smart kits of both aircraft must be built. First I finished the Mitsubishi Ki-51 "Sonia" (HERE) and now the Tachikawa Ki-36 "Ida" is also done. I had many fun hours with it.
This Ki-36 belonged to the 45th Dokuritsu Hiko-Chutai (Independent Company). The unit operated 1944 from Chosen in Korea.
The kit is Fujimi in 1/72 and for accessories I used the canopy from Falcon, Japanese MG and bombs from Kora-Models, Decals from Flying Papa’s…and scratch built the open engine.
With many regards from Germany!
- Miro Herold -
 
  
 
 
  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very impressive. It's a small airplane in a small scale, but you have done a lot with a little.

Winds Swords

D. Chouinard said...

Very nice! Looks as though it could be 1/48th scale, which is to say "well done!"

The kit slayer said...

First class modelling. Too small for my modelling eyes,Im most envious.