Monday 6 January 2020

Japanese Aircraft Online Model Contest 013 - And the winner is...

...well, very few people voted. The contest ended on December 31 and I gave it one more week for those who would like to compare the models and vote for the best.
If you don't care to vote, I'll simply decide on my own.
So, all three modellers are winners. Different scales, different kits, different subjects.

Congratulations to:

DAN SALAMONE
ALEX RODIONOV
JEAN BARBY

for their really beautiful kits.
You all get a book and kit from our on-line store, free of any charge, courtesy of Arawasi.
Thank you all for your participation.

The theme for the next and last on-line model contest is "A6M2" and will start from January 15.

2 comments:

Dan Salamone said...

Thanks, George! I feel like I'm in great company! ;-)

Dan

Alex said...

Great Thanks! I was very glad to participate the Contest.